Santa Barbara County boasts a healthy offering of non-profit services. These vital organizations provide an array of high quality, full spectrum programs aimed at meeting the demands of those in need.
Although each organization touts a different mission statement, their end goal is always the same: improve the lives of all they serve. This can be seen from Santa Barbara County Foodbank’s commitment to feeding the hungry, the United Boys & Girls Club’s stellar afterschool programs and Legal Aid’s pro bono services to those who cannot afford legal representation.
ERG’s success in revitalizing longstanding oil and gas reserves has allowed the company to establish a strategic giving program, and “give forward” to local causes aimed at producing lasting and impactful results in the community.
ERG’s commitment to Giving Forward Program was aimed at creating partnerships with organizations meeting our giving guidelines. We then collaborate to leverage investment for its highest and greatest impact.
We are proud to be part of a family of community partners. We applaud all they do to improve the lives of those they serve:
- Arts Outreach Los Olivos
- Blochman School District
- Boys & Girls Club of Santa Barbara
- Boys & Girls Club Santa Maria
- Elverhoj Museum of History & Art
- Foodbank of Santa Barbara County
- Guadalupe-Nipomo Dunes Center
- Jodi House
- Legal Aid Foundation
- Orcutt Children’s Art Foundation
- PCPA Foundation
- Santa Maria Elks Rodeo
- Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum
- Santa Maria Valley Humane Society
- SYV Fruit & Vegetable Rescue
- Solvang Lutheran Home
- Solvang School Education Foundation
- UCSB Arts & Lectures