We're an energy company helping to produce the vital resources that allow us to cook our food, heat our homes, and power our cars.
We live here, work here, and raise our families here.
We believe in not just giving back, but giving forward, knowing investment in our community today creates a better tomorrow.
With many worthy causes to support and ERG's focus on long-term, positive effects, we have developed and committed to a strategic giving program to ensure our contributions are fully leveraged.
ERG’s "focus giving areas" are as follows:
- Education - programs and projects based on campus
- Children - support for physical, emotional and social growth
- Youth & Families - resources for the betterment of daily life
To be eligible for consideration an organization must:
- Fall into one of the three Focus Giving Areas.
- Be located in Santa Barbara County.
- Qualify as an IRS 501(c)3 non-profit organization and not classified as a private foundation. (Must be able to supply a recent IRS letter).
- Have a clear mission, be effectively organized, provide evidence of delivery of services and show evidence of the impact on the recipients.
- Be accessible and open to all segments of the community.
- Serve the community, hire staff and elect board members without discrimination based on sex, race, sexual orientation, color, age, religion, national origin or physical disability.
For more information contact: